It’s not everyday I say this.
BUT STOP EVERYTHING
LET YOUR TEA GO COLD
LET YOUR TAP RUN OVER
Because this insanely delicious recipe needs your FULL attention.
You’ve heard of slutty brownies – Oreo brownies – Creme egg brownies
But where oh where is the brownie ode to Kinder??
Kinder have given us every kind of joy imaginable. From the elegant bueno to the fun sized happy hippos, the creamy touch of bueno chocolate is like no other.
And it’s about time we had a solid brownie recipe that would honour this gift to mankind.
These brownies are a 9.67/10.
Am I biased because I LOVE kinder?
Am I sorry about it?
Not at all.
Without further delay, here is my new recipe that absolutely BANGS
YOU WILL NEED:
- 100g Kinder bar chocolate (5 bars)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 180g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 5 kinder bueno bars
- Kinder chocolate of choice to decorate (I used kinder eggs, happy hippos and kinder bon bons for an easter theme!)
- Line a deep baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Melt the kinder chocolate – you can use a microwave on short 20 second blasts but to avoid burning the chocolate, place it in a plastic bowl above hot water
- Once melted, leave the melted chocolate to cool (not harden)
- Mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy
- Add the vanilla and eggs and beat
- Pour in the chocolate when cool (if you pour it in while hot it will cook the eggs and you’ll get some weird breakfast brownie thing that no one wants #dontdoit)
- Sieve in the flour and cocoa powder along with the pinch of salt
- Fold in the flour until it is barely mixed in
- Add half the mixture to the tray
- Get the kinder buenos and smash them up while in packets (heart breaking I know, but trust me)
- Lay the broken bars onto the brownie mix (so it’s like brownie – bueno – brownie)
- Add the remaining brownie mixture on top
- Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, add your decorating chocolate to the top then pop the tray back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes depending on how gooey you like them! (adding the decorating pieces once the brownie is already partially cooked stops them from burning)
Allow to cool before you cut and LIVE YOU BEST LIFE
I just can’t.
Thank you kinder 🙂
PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU MAKE THESE!
I’d love to know your thoughts because I truly believe these are a game changer